Regarding Mobility for Jira

Anuj Tripathi April 29, 2015

I just found out that "Mobility for Jira" add on is missing from market place. I want to use JIRA Connect Professional app on my Apple mobile for Tracking my development stuff. Do any one have any idea for this?

Thanks,

Anuj

4 answers

0 votes
Aleksander Gruca January 20, 2016

Hi 

Do you Guys know is Atlassian going to run Mobility on Cloud version soon? As I strugeling to connect to my account (Jirra and Confluance) form Jirra Connect mobility app  with no sucess form. 

I have installed  all needed ads-on (i expect) . But I still getting during login:

"This App requires the Mobility for JIRA add-on from Atlassian Marketplace but add-on was not found on your JIRA system ."

I seriously need it . 

AG

0 votes
Anuj Tripathi May 4, 2015

Thanks for Confirmation. Need to look for another app. 

Thanks,

Anuj

0 votes
Luciano Fagundes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2015

Anuj,

Just to complement John's response above, please find below the addons list that is compatible with JIRA Cloud.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/Cloud/Atlassian+Cloud+and+Add-ons

Hope it helps!

Cheers

L.F

0 votes
João Palharini
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 30, 2015

Hi Anuj!

This add-on is not supported by JIRA Cloud instances. Unfortunately, at this point in time, the only way to have it enabled is by having a JIRA Server instance.

--
Cheers!

Joao

Suggest an answer