There is an article you can use if you're on Server titled
Here are the instructions:
Modify a Language Pack to carry the values you want then install.
- Go to Atlassian Translations
- Download the appropriate Language and version you are looking to modify
- Unpack the JAR file
- Navigate to <Language_Pack_Unpack>/com/atlassian/jira/web/action
- Open JiraWebActionSupport_<LANGUAGE>.propertiesThis file contains all the names for the fields and areas in JIRA. You'll need to make according changes to this file to rename fields.As an example, if you wanted to change the column heading for "Priority" under the Issue navigator, you'll want to change...issue.column.heading.priorityWhen finished with modifying the file, re-pack the entire contents of the folder.
- You can zip the contents then just change the extension to .jarInstall the jar using Managing add-ons document.If your modifications do not look correct, uninstall the plugin and fix your modifications.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot