There is an article you can use if you're on Server titled
Here are the instructions:
Modify a Language Pack to carry the values you want then install.
- Go to Atlassian Translations
- Download the appropriate Language and version you are looking to modify
- Unpack the JAR file
- Navigate to <Language_Pack_Unpack>/com/atlassian/jira/web/action
- Open JiraWebActionSupport_<LANGUAGE>.propertiesThis file contains all the names for the fields and areas in JIRA. You'll need to make according changes to this file to rename fields.As an example, if you wanted to change the column heading for "Priority" under the Issue navigator, you'll want to change...issue.column.heading.priorityWhen finished with modifying the file, re-pack the entire contents of the folder.
- You can zip the contents then just change the extension to .jarInstall the jar using Managing add-ons document.If your modifications do not look correct, uninstall the plugin and fix your modifications.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs