Regarding Assignee button

Smruti Ranjan Panda December 6, 2017

In the Subtask ,I have an Assign Button ,I want when i click the Assign Button there is a Tab called Assignee and there should be only one option "Assign to me" which is it should be assigned to the user.

I have gone through the workflow and to the transition, and in post validation, i tried to add the issue field.

but for that, there is only Unassigned, Automatic and list of the user.

How do i set to Assign to me

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2017

There is a post function to assign the issue to current user: Assign to Current User

Is that what you are looking for?

Smruti Ranjan Panda December 11, 2017

Yes ....can i get the post function please

and when a task is assigned to an assignee in the more option i want to have an option called create an subtask .how to add that

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2017

It is a standard post function. You should already have it. Are you not seeing it?

Regarding an option to create subtask, you can't do it by default. Looks for add-ons that creates a subtask on the post function but I am not sure if they do it conditionally or not.

Suggest an answer