Redirecting to create issue screen from servlet

hitesh bachanna April 14, 2014

I have a link on create issue screen which hits the servlets which authenicates the user with openid(redirect to identity provider page), after which I want to redirect the user back to create issue page , with details the user filled on that page.

How do I do this. Having a difficult time redirecting to create issue page(or any workflow screen)

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nadir MEZIANI
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2014

Hi,

Try this code

public void doGet(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response)throws ServletException, IOException {

String url = request.getContextPath()+"/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa?pid=projectId&issuetype=issuetypeId";

response.sendRedirect(url);

}

hitesh bachanna April 15, 2014

Thanks, this works

0 votes
Nadir MEZIANI
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2014

Try this code

public void doGet(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response)throws ServletException, IOException {

String url = request.getContextPath()+"/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa?pid=projectId&issuetype=issuetypeId"

response.sendRedirect(url);

}

Suggest an answer