Record Sprint Points

Damjan Majstorovic November 1, 2014

Hi, 

is there any place in JIRA Agile, perhaps within the Reports section, where you can find the number of actual points that have been completed within the past sprints. 

In other words, my current sprint shows the actual number of points within blue/yellow/green circles (shown in the attached file). I say actual because I do not mean only the points at the start of the sprint, but the once that were added during the sprint. After I close the sprint, are these points recorded anywhere else where I can see them?

Thanks

plan-points.png

3 answers

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2014
0 votes
Damjan Majstorovic November 1, 2014

Hi Ollie, thanks for the reply, but that is not correct. First, from that page:

• The values for each issue's Estimate are recorded at the time the sprint is started. Changing the Estimate value afterwards will not be reflected in the Sprint Report.

For example in my sprint that I posted above I should have 230 points, on Sprint Report I have only 100.

Thanks

Damjan 

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 1, 2014

Suggest an answer