Reconciliation after Mantis migration

Deleted user May 2, 2013

We are migrating our entire Mantis database to Jira, we have used Mantis for the past 8 years or so we need to ensure everything as come over safely and correctly.

Does anyone have anyway of performing a reconciliation in both databases to ensure the data matches?

It may be worth noting im very confident that everything has come over in one peice, we have spent a lot of time doing trial runs. But this is paper work that is required for audit purposes.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2013

The way I would suggest is to match them at the database level. Creating SQL scripts would be the fastest way to achive your goal.

codelab expert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2013

I agree with Timothy. 3 years ago we migrated from Mantis to JIRA. I created a lot of SQL statements to ensure that all is fine!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events