Recieve an error when attempting to connect to the JIRA Web Services from the QA Complete Connector

When attempting to call the JIRA Web Services from the QA Complete Connector I am receiving the error

Failed to initialise jira web service client due to OH-JIRA-0023: Remote error while calling web service method getServerInfo.

Please advise as to the reason for this error code and possible resolutions.

Many thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

It can't connect to Jira.

Make sure the external api is enabled in Jira (admin -> general configuration) and then read the log files for both Jira and QA. One thing to look at - a lot of stuff fails to talk to Jira over SSL, so are you using https? Jira is fine over SSL, it's usually the other application that struggles, but it's worth checking this first, and seeing if you can get it to work over http

Thanks Nic, turns out the problem was SSL, imported the certificate into OpsHub and everything appears to be working correctly now.

Paul, hope your problem was resolved. If you find any other issues feel free to reach out to us. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

285 views 5 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you