We did that. We now have the correct version of Scriptrunner specific to our JIRA version as suggested here
We still have problems with our behaviours. They seem to be broken. Please help!
We have the below behaviours in place for one of our Projects Sub-task. The Summary field is hiddden and the below behaviour should copy the value of a customfield in to Summary.
This works perfectly on our old JIRA 5.2.11 (behaviours was a separate plugin then) but is broken on JIRA 6.2.7.
FormField roadNameField = getFieldById ("customfield_11918")
FormField roadNameField = getFieldById (fieldChanged)
Keep in mind that in version 3.0.3 they also fixed some bugs with JIRA 6.2.x compatiblility, but the plugin doesn't actually list it as a compatible version:
3.0.3 | JIRA Server 6.3 - 6.3.8 | Fixes behaviours compatibility with 6.2
I actually believe you have to upgrade your JIRA instance to one of the compatible JIRA 6.3.x versions and then follow up with an upgrade to your script runner plugin.
Hi Benito/Nic, We have installed version 3.0 not 3.0.3 As suggested here https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Upgrading+to+3.0 3.0 is only available for JIRA 6.2 and above and is fully compatible with Jira 6.2.x
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG