Recently upgraded to Jira 6.2.7

Hi Jamie,

We recently upgraded to JIRA 6.2.7 and are using Scriptrunner 2.1.17 . I see the behaviours missing .

Can you please advise?

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Behaviours was not merged into Script-runner until version 3 I think.  You need to upgrade script-runner, then you'll find behaviours in there.

Hi Nic,

We did that. We now have the correct version of Scriptrunner specific to our JIRA version as suggested here

https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Upgrading+to+3.0

We still have problems with our behaviours. They seem to be broken. Please help!

We have the below behaviours in place for one of our Projects Sub-task. The Summary field is hiddden and the below behaviour should copy the value of a customfield in to Summary.

This works perfectly on our old JIRA 5.2.11 (behaviours was a separate plugin then) but is broken on JIRA 6.2.7.

FormField roadNameField = getFieldById ("customfield_11918")
getFieldById("summary").setFormValue(roadNameField.getFormValue())

FormField roadNameField = getFieldById (fieldChanged)
getFieldById("summary").setFormValue(roadNameField.getFormValue())

So you have upgraded Jira to 6.3.something?

So you are NOT using scriptrunner 3.0? Which version are you actually using?

This widget could not be displayed.

Keep in mind that in version 3.0.3 they also fixed some bugs with JIRA 6.2.x compatiblility, but the plugin doesn't actually list it as a compatible version:

3.0.3 | JIRA Server 6.3 - 6.3.8 | Fixes behaviours compatibility with 6.2

I actually believe you have to upgrade your JIRA instance to one of the compatible JIRA 6.3.x versions and then follow up with an upgrade to your script runner plugin.

Cheers

Yup, that's what I'm getting at...

Hi Benito/Nic, We have installed version 3.0 not 3.0.3 As suggested here https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Upgrading+to+3.0 3.0 is only available for JIRA 6.2 and above and is fully compatible with Jira 6.2.x

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

84 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you