Receive notifications of changes in an issue created by me

Carlota Vendrell March 7, 2019

Hi, 

I want the reporters to receive notifications when the issues created by them are updated. I do not want to change the Notifications Scheme, I want to create a Subscription to a Filter, but I need help configuring this filter

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sreenivasaraju P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2019

Hi @Carlota Vendrell ,

Subscription will send the consolidated list of request which all are updated in the specified time like 24 h or 2d or 1w . You can subscribe this filter on regular interval 

example query :

reporter = currentUser() and updated > -24h  

this will update the list of request updated in last 24 hours, which are created by current user

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2019

A subscription runs regularly, so it will not do "notifications when the issues are updated" - that is specifically what the notification scheme is for.  (And to do it with notification schemes, just add "Reporter" to the events they should be told about)

But if you want a subscription, then a filter for "reporter = currentUser() and updated > xxx" should do it.  xxx should be replaced with a time period equal to or slightly larger than the subscription time (e.g. if it runs once a day, use -1d)

Suggest an answer