Re-route to customer portal based on user project role

Tiffany Owen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2017

Let's say, for example, my JIRA service desk URL is support.mycompany.com. When any user (i.e. agent, customer, etc.) goes to this URL and logs in, if their project role is 'Customer', it will take them straight to the customer portal and if their project role is 'Agent' it will take them straight to their dashboard. Currently, when a customer logs in, it takes them to the system dashboard, but I don't want them to see any kind of dashboard - just re-route them straight to the customer portal. How do I go about doing this? Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2022

I think that you must check if the "customer" is a actually a customer from a Service Desk perspective and not having access to normal jira (is not having a normal Jira active account).

Suggest an answer