Rapport de suivi

julien dombret January 19, 2015

Bonjour,

il ne semble pas possible de restreindre l’accès au Rapport d'un ou de plusieurs projets ?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2015

JIRA doesn't have any reporting restrictions really - if you can see a project, you can see all of the related reports, dashboards and the issues within it.  You do have the option of issue restrictions within projects, where you can hide individual issues too, and reports and filters will ignore them when run by users who cannot see them.

What exactly are you trying to hide from your users?

Hello,
I do not want a user to see the project time reporting. Indeed my clients are users and I do not want them to be able to see the time spent on Type single or multiple project

---

Bonjour,

je ne veux pas qu'un utilisateur puisse voir les rapports de temps des projets. En effet mes clients sont des utilisateurs et je ne veux pas qu'ils puisse voir le temps passé sur un ou plusieurs projet

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2015

Ah, I see. I'm afraid my French is very weak, and I missed the time element. You can hide worklogs in JIRA, similar to the way you can hide comments, but you cannot hide the "Estimates" area which show the totals and all the summary data is available in reports. I think the Tempo plugin has some stuff about hiding and showing worklogs too, but I'm not sure.

think,

do you know how to hidde worklogs?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2015

You have to set the visibility as it is logged - see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Logging+Work+on+an+Issue

Suggest an answer