Raports/chart in Jira presents open, created and closed isues

Igor Kulagowski November 14, 2017

Hi

I need a chart in Jira or EazyBi,  what presents issues in project helpdesk. IIt should looks like this:

open closed curent.PNG

Blue line presents a sum of open issues for few months. It must present current trend.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Igor Kulagowski November 20, 2017

Hi.
I found resolution for my question.
I downloaded a EazyBi addition, and i made something like this:

wykres.PNG

This resolved my issue .

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2017

JIRA has the Created vs. Resolved gadget (and there is also a report called the same) which does exactly this.

See: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/adding-the-created-vs-resolved-gadget-720416880.html

Igor Kulagowski November 15, 2017

Yes. It is. And addition I need something like trend open issue. This ad does not resolve this problem because present a sum of open issues of all time.

Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2017

There is a config option called 'Display the Trend of Unresolved?' which does this: "to display an additional line graph showing the number of unresolved issues over time"

Isn't this what you look for?

Igor Kulagowski November 15, 2017

Yes. It exists, but works wrong. I am looking for something other, because this option presentations a sum open issues of all time, but I need a solution, which present open issues only in current day.

open closed curent.PNG

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 15, 2017

Run a filter for the issues you want to include, and save it.  Then configure the gadget to use that filter, probably with "hourly" and a lot less days back than the default.

Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 16, 2017

Igor, as Nic suggested specify the input for the gadget using a JQL like this (not tested but should give you the idea):

created > startOfDay()

Suggest an answer