Rapidboard, group issues by project name?

jtn79 June 4, 2012

Is it possible to have issues automatically grouped by project name in the Rapidboard?

Is it possible to have an more advanced setup, where you have expedite tasks at the top regardless of project, then have the rest of the tasks automatically grouped by project name?

The reason for writing automatically, is that i dont want to add alot of filters with for example name "Project1" and JQL = "project = "Project1".

(I was hoping that Atlassian would fix https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-3922 so we would be able to add more information to the cards shown in the rapid view, but it doesn't seem like their interested in adding this option at this stage, so i'm adding this question).

1 answer

0 votes
boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2012

There was an issue raised about Supporting Group By in JQL, Atlassian closed it saying

"The issue navigator can only return a list of issues. I think what you really want is a report to show you this information."

They suggested that one could create your own customised report perhaps, more info at the link.

Suggest an answer