RapidBoards. How to view content of past sprints in Jira?

Ruben Sadoyan February 24, 2013

Hi guys,

I am using rapidboards and would like to view the content of past sprints, together with their burndown charts.

I've noticed that once I complete sprint it's gone and cannot be found anywhere.

I could crate a filter having "sprint=" in but do sprint name does not work. I guess it's sprint's ID I should enter but dunno how/where to find it.

What would you suggest?

Thanks in advance,

Aquarius.

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dobroslawa Wierzbicka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2013

Which version of GreenHopper are you using? If it's 6.1.x, you should be able to select past Sprints in the Report view, where the Sprint Report will display all Issues in the Sprint, and the Burndown Chart would be available as well.

As for looking for Issues in a Sprint in the Issue Navigator, you'll need to use the Sprint ID only, so just "86" instead of "Sprint 86" (unless you're on OnDemand, where looking up by Sprint name has just been implemented). You can get the Sprint ID by looking the URL in the Report view - there'll be a sprint=x at the end of it.

0 votes
priyanka kapoor October 21, 2013

Go to Reports

With currerent sprint a drop down exist. Click on drop down and choose any sprint you want to go.

You can view all stories of a sprint

0 votes
Ruben Sadoyan July 18, 2013

And how it is possible to review past sprint content in "task/plan" modes? So I can have a look and recall tasks?

0 votes
Ruben Sadoyan February 24, 2013

e.g. query like this: project = XXX AND issuetype in (Bug, Story) and sprint IN ("Sprint 86")
returns empty list.

Suggest an answer