Raise support ticket without SEN

Peter van Wijk February 3, 2017

Can't find SEN. Head office is in another timezone and asleep. Support webside says either SEN or cloud url. But cloud url still keeps asking for SEN.

Support phone numbers do not work warning. I simply get disconnected, or only option to leave a voiocemail message. That isn't helpful.

So please infomr me about LogicNets's SEN number, or make it work that providing the cloud url is enough to be able to create a ticket.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2017

We can't help you, we are end-users like yourself, with no more access to Atlassian systems than you.

It is supposed to work without a SEN for Cloud, but for some reason they seem to have re-enabled the check, which is annoying.  I think the only thing left is to use the "contact us" link (assuming the phone numbers you've tried are the ones listed in the same page) - https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/finding-your-support-entitlement-number-229840018.html#HowtofindyourSupportEntitlementNumber(SEN)-Ifyou%E2%80%99renotanadministrator,abillingcontact,oratechnicalcontact

0 votes
Peter van Wijk February 3, 2017

Succeeded in contacting head office and got the SEN. But indeed there is a settings issue here: that guy did not need to fill in the cloud url, simply putting his mouse cursor there resulted in a kind of popup showing the SEN. So there still is a difference in administartor settings when it comes to things  like licenses and billing .....

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2017

Atlassian support have full access to Cloud instances, end users only really get "JIRA Adminstrator"

Suggest an answer