RTS - How delete my name of a group?

Delhaye March 2, 2018

Hi,

We use RTS. I need a right "helpdesk" but I cannot do it because I have also an access "Final User". We check the list and we don't see my name in the block final user. The only possiblity, it's maybe the existing group added in "Final User".

We cannot find the composition of this group. I cannot delete my name of this group.

I need now my access. What can I do? Please, help me.

BR

Thomas

6 answers

0 votes
Delhaye March 2, 2018

no, it's different.

I will search in the IT here to find a solution. thanjk you for your answer.

BR

Thomas

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2018

I'm sorry, I have never heard of RT from Atlassian. Do you mean the app "synapseRT"?

(https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.go2group.jira.plugin.synapse/server/overview)

0 votes
Delhaye March 2, 2018

RTS is with JIRA. I searched the contact in the application and the link was for ATLASSIAN Community.

RTs is also a product of Atlassian.

BR

Thomas

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 5, 2018

Hi Thomas, 

I can confirm that RTS is not a product of Atlassian. If you can show us any screenshots of the product you're using we can narrow it down a bit more and help you if you still need assistance.

Regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2018

This community is about Atlassian Products. Which product is your question about?

0 votes
Delhaye March 2, 2018

Request Tracking Solution

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 2, 2018

Hi Thomas,

what do you mean by "RTS"?

Suggest an answer