Quoting setup

dennish_dcsorg_com August 21, 2019

I'm trying to create basic quoting functionality in Jira Core (Cloud). I thought I had is solved with Table Grid, but the major issues is that Table Grid doesn't have the functionality to be able to select a value from column A and automatically populate the same row from columns B and C. Asking a user to choose an item # then manually match the item description and price is a disaster waiting to happen (and more work than it should be). Is there a cloud solution that can accomplish this (and hopefully I can use Xporter to create a usable quote).

1 answer

0 votes
Rui Rodrigues
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2019

Hi Dennish,

Regarding Xporter, if you need help about the product, just let me know.

Kind regards,

Rui Rodrigues.

dennish_dcsorg_com September 26, 2019

Unfortunately Xporter can't pull from other 3rd party fields (like Table Grid) so creating a quote is looking very difficult as of right now).

Rui Rodrigues
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2019

Hi Dennish,

For now it's not possible but we have plans to integrate with Table Grid on cloud. For now, Table Grid does not have any API available.

Kind regards,

Rui Rodrigues.

dennish_dcsorg_com September 26, 2019

If there is another component that can emulate the functionality and Xporter does integrate with?

Suggest an answer