Quick search with labels on board

Glory Mercy November 30, 2020

I would like to know how can I search for tickets/cards with a specific label filter?

I have multiple labels in one board and how do I search for a specific label with filter?

2 answers

0 votes
Robert W November 21, 2022

I know this is an old thread, but as of this writing, you can go to "Roadmap". There are filters at the top, including a multi-select drop down for labels. Super easy.  

0 votes
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2020

Hi @Glory Mercy 

Unless I'm missing something with your question, you can try something like

project=ABC and labels="XXX"

where XXX is the label you're wanting to find. This will return all issues in your project that have that specific label.

Glory Mercy December 1, 2020

Hi Warren,

Thank you for your reply.

I wanted to filter with multiple labels to check out how the number of cards with single label.

Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2020

Hi @Glory Mercy 

I'm still not sure exactly what you're trying to search for - multiple searches with one label each time or a single search with multiple labels, so I'll give both.

If you want a search which will find all issues which have at least one of the labels out of a number of them, use

project=ABC and labels in (XXX, YYY, ZZZ)

which is equivalent to, but easier to write

project=ABC and (labels=XXX or labels=YYY or labels=ZZZ)

If you want a search which will find all issues which have all of the listed labels, use this

project=ABC and (labels=XXX and labels=YYY and labels=ZZZ)

N.B. You are not limited to 3 labels, you can use as many as you like

Like Dario B likes this
Amna Fayyaz June 20, 2022

Hi Warren,

I've used the above mentioned queries but it doesn't search anything.

Can you clarify again.

Regards,

Amna

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders