Quick filters

Audra Bonacki September 18, 2017

Hi, I created quick filters for a board project = AP AND assignee in (LukeT). I also tried changing the filter to project = AP AND assignee = rourken. When I click on the filter, it is NOT only showing tickets assigned to that user. In some cases, they are the reporter but not the assignee.

5 answers

0 votes
Audra Bonacki September 19, 2017

Also, when I do the issue search, it yields 21 results, on the board filter, it only shows 11.

0 votes

Hi, so when I did a issue search query, it only shows the tickets assigned to that user. So it works there!

0 votes

Hi Przemyslaw, I believe it is a scrum board.

Prem Chudzinski _extensi_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 19, 2017

Strange, go to the issue search screen and do the same using the search bar in JQL mode

project = AP AND assignee = rourken

See if the task will be on the list

0 votes

After clicking on the filter, this still shows up on the board:

Capture.PNG

Prem Chudzinski _extensi_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 19, 2017

Is this a scrum or kanban board or the Issue Search screen?

0 votes
Bryce Hays
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 18, 2017

Can you paste the full JQL here? I would assume it looks like this for that query.

project = AP AND assignee = rourken ORDER BY priority DESC, updated DESC

What I posted is the entiry query. Do I need to add ORDER BY priority DESC, updated DESC:

Bryce Hays
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 18, 2017

No it should work without sorting, "ORDER BY".

Suggest an answer