Quick filters wont work in calender module of Bigpicture v8.BPQF.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2021

Hi @Pradeep welcome to the Atlassian community. For Big picture related queries, may I request you to check with their support team directly here.

Alternatively, you may log your service request , so one of the team members will connect with you.

Stay safe and stay healthy.

Pradeep June 3, 2021

Hi @G subramanyam ,

Thanks for the response.
I need just one confirmation whether "Quick filter" work or not in Calender module of Big Picture v8. Since on calender module it was mentioned "ALPA" version image has been attached in the question.

Regards,
Pradeep KM

Like # people like this
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 4, 2021

Hi @Pradeep

Indeed, Quick Filters in the Calendar module are not applying to the tasks list at the moment. However, the functionality is underway and will be implemented in the BigPicture 8.1 version (planned released by the end of 2Q 2021).

@G subramanyamthank you for sharing our Service Desk link. Actually is the quickest way to get answers!

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2021

Ah! thank you @Anna-BigPicture. I'm about to reach you on this query and texting. Fastest fingers first :)

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this

Suggest an answer