Quick Filters Disappeared

Dan Cole July 13, 2017

I've been using Quick Filters for a while now, but suddenly they're not showing up on any of my Boards. When I go to the Board Config, the Quick Filters are still there, and I tried removing/adding them, but they're still missing from the Board and Backlog views.

Any ideas?

5 answers

0 votes
ron harkins October 25, 2017

Go to the web developer tools and use Reset Page.

0 votes
Ian Daley July 13, 2017

It's not a bug it's a new feature to go along with the price hike.

0 votes
Shawn Masters
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2017

Id start with a system reindex. 

I saw several alerts this morning stating one of the Storage servers failed over and caused a plethora of connection issues...perhaps this is related? 

Considering that function is part of Jira Agile I would check to ensure the modules arent disabled and then raise a ticket with that group. 

Dan Cole July 13, 2017

Reindexing was one of the first things I did - no dice!

Since other users are reporting it, I'd guess it's a bug.

0 votes
Shawn Masters
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2017

.... even with 0 quick filters you should atleast see the "QUICK FILTERS:" under the name of the board.....Do you have any addons modifying the boards that might be causing a conflict? 

Also are you on Cloud/Server?

Dan Cole July 13, 2017

We're on Cloud, and we have no add-ons installed other than the "JIRA Toolkit Plugin."

Gordan Redzic July 13, 2017

Same problem here!

Drew Winter July 13, 2017

Same thing has happened to us this morning.  No changes to the underlying board configurations and seems to be on all boards.

Dan Cole July 13, 2017

Thanks, Gordan and Drew! Glad to know I"m not the only one!

Prem Chudzinski _extensi_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 13, 2017

Migrate to server,  and use our addon ;)

board filtering.png

0 votes
Shawn Masters
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 13, 2017

We ran into this issue with Older browsers and out of data Java installs. Best rule of thumb is to grab the latest version of Chrome and see if the issue persists. 

Dan Cole July 13, 2017

We're running latest, and I've tried this on multiple browsers on multiple OS's.

What's weird is that, when I load up a new browser, I get a Quick Filters tooltip... but it's not connected to anything.

Quick Filters Tooltip 2.png

Suggest an answer