Quick Filter by assignee and additional assignee

Robert Lynch March 16, 2017

I would like to create a quick filter to see where I am the assignee and additional assignee but also filter out all projects that have been completed.  I started the following, but it is returning projects that are supposed to be excluded in this filter. 

assignee = "robert.lynch" or "BA Assignee" = "robert.lynch" and status not in (Done, Closed, "No Longer Needed", "Not Reproducible", Resolved)

Where am I going wrong?

2 answers

0 votes
Prem Chudzinski _extensi_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 13, 2017

Hi Robert,

You're missing brackets

(assignee = "robert.lynch" or "BA Assignee" = "robert.lynch") and project not in (xxx, yyy, zzz)"

But if you're not familiar with JQL you can use Basic View on the Search Screen or the Agile Board Filter add-on in your board

board filtering.png

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2017

Hi Robert,

you do not filter out projects, but status of issues. Add something like "and project not in (xxx, yyy, zzz)"

Suggest an answer