Questions about Checklists plugin

Mateusz Charkot August 10, 2016

Hello,

We are preparing our JIRA instance to install checklists plugins, and I have 3 questions for You according to plugin. Unfortunately I don't found any information's in documentation.

1.There is option to add more statuses to checklist ?

2. Is there a possibility that a Show menu option in checklist field menu will be checked by default?

3.Possibility to insert direct links to issues after "#" symbol, like in comments. For example "#TEST-1" and in comments that will appear automatically as link to that issue.

Thank You!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 11, 2016

Hi,

Here are the answers:

1. Currently, it is not possible to add more statuses to Checklist
  2. Yes, please take a look at the documentation.
  3. No, Checklist doesn't support that feature yet.

Regards

0 votes
Mateusz Charkot August 17, 2016

One more question, do You have plans to release new version of plugin with those features ?

Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 18, 2016

These are effectively features that we contemplate adding but there are not hard commitment at this point in time.

Marco Nannini October 6, 2017

for me and my team this option it's very important, and we are thinking about to change platform....

Suggest an answer