Question on reopened user custom field of Jira Enhancer Plugin

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2013

There are couple of custom fields called First Reopened User and Last Reopened user in the enhancer plugin. I am looking for just reopened user functionality. It means in my query i would like to mention simply reopened user and in response i want to see all the issues who are reopened by that particular user irrespective of first or last. Is it possible?

3 answers

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 13, 2013

Hi,

For this use case, you can't do anything. You've to have another custom field which returns a list of users who reopened the issue.

I will think about it and may be in the upcoming versions, there may be a custom field which handles this use case.

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2013

Thank you. Please let us know when this feature is available since we are looking for it.

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2013

Hi,

User custom fields return only one User. So, if the issue has been reopened for a couple of times and reopened user is not unique, you won't be able to find all users.

So you have to specify first or last. But, if the issue has been reopened once, the first and last reopened user custom fields will return the same user.

I recommend to use last reopened user for your requirements.

Tuncay Senturk

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 13, 2013

ok my use case, I have 5 users in my team and I want to know all the issues reopened by those users only. There might be other users who have reopened the same issue after my guys have opened the issue .... how do I find that? Any suggestions?

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 7, 2013

Just try it out with a sample issue. You should be able to make it out yourself :)

You will find all the issues which was last re-opened by that User.

Suggest an answer