Question for SQL for JIRA Driver

Jeff Betten December 13, 2016

I'm trying to get the SQL for JIRA Driver to work. The install appears to be successful, but when I attempt to configure it, I'm told I need to install the SQL for JIRA - Data Analysis add-on.  I get an error (Failed to install add-on plugin.6833812831254959411.saiku-analytics-jira-3.9-RC1.jar)  when I attempt to install this add on as well as the SQL for JIRA - Eclipse BIRT (Failed to install add-on plugin.8568978282198965572.birt_viewer-1.3.4.jar) add-on.  Our JIRA instance is locally hosted. Any idea on any compatibility issues or where to look in the logs to find out what the issue is?  The audit logs don't give much information and I don't see anything to indicate an error in the server side application logs.

1 answer

0 votes
Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2016

Not much details on what version of JIRA version you run.. Is this plugin version supported by your version of Jira?

Jeff Betten December 14, 2016

We are on JIRA Software 7.1.1 and JIRA Core 7.1.1. The add-on says it's supports JIRA Server 7.0.0 - 7.2.6

Roger Francis January 12, 2017

I'm also having the exact same issue. I would appreciate if you could let me know how you managed to solve this particular issue. 

Suggest an answer