Question about projects in JIRA migration from China server to Germany server

Eric Zhang April 29, 2014

We have one JIRA server setup in China and now plan to migrate one project in it to Germany JIRA server. The China server is managed by ourselves, this means we have fully control right to the server, we can export the xml file and also copy the attachement by ourselves. But the Germany server is managed by Atlassian, and my Germnay colleagues only have the admin right to the project, but can not control the server. So I would like to know how can I import the data to Germany server and aslo copy the attachements, do I need to ask the right from Atlassian. My germany colleagues though it will have some security risk to let me directly access the server, is there any other solution can be used to to the migration?

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2014
0 votes
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2014

Are you talking about ondemand or some other solution? You'll probably want to discuss it with whoever set it up to for your company.

Suggest an answer