Question about Security Level

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2013

I have a Security Level defined in a project that has role Current Assignee. However if user A (current assignee) Assigns to user B, the popup freezes and there is an invalid permission message shown in the backgound, which makes sense, since now only B can see the issue, but I wonder if there is a more subtle way for user A to assign to B without these errors.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2013

here the problem is when use A assigne to User B, user A no longer view issue due to this the error message getting.

create a group/project role and add user to that group/role and assigne that group/role to securitlevel in this case when the user assignee issue to other member in same group you won't see that error

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 30, 2013

Thanks for the note.

However my requirement is that when user A reassigns the issue he won't see it anymore. Because of this I chose to add Current Assignee to the Security Level.

If both users are in the same group how can I enforce this requirement?

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 30, 2013

in that case configure security level to team lead/reporter/specific person(i hope for project lead should have permission to see all issues ) and ask that person to assign issues to others when it requires

Suggest an answer