Querying for versions past due

Tanner Wortham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2012

From what I can figure, JQL isn't powerful enough to give me a list of fixversions across all projects that are unreleased and are past due. I would like to create a subscription so others emailed this result set on a periodic basis.

If I'm mistaken, I hope someone can set me straight. If I'm correct, does anyone have a work around to get this information another way? An answer free of custom code and money is preferred. ;)

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2012

You can get all versions that are in unReleasedVersions but not based on release date (due date). Not without custom code or money I guess ;)

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 30, 2012

lol. Btw, I guess you are missing a small detail. Issue Navigator and JQL can return only issues. Nothing else. You can have JQL functions that return versions etc but that can only be used in searching for issues.

Tanner Wortham
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 30, 2012

from what i see, even that doesn't get me a list of versions. it instead gives me a list of issues that are included in unreleased versions. you can't have my money, jobin! ;)

Suggest an answer