johnnav January 7, 2022

I am trying to write a query of -

1. Get a list of stories/tasks whose 'end date' has been changed

2. Number of times the 'end date' was changed

3 answers

0 votes
Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 9, 2022

Hi @johnnav 

Another solution, you can check if you're comfortable with Marketplace plugins, is Issue History. My team has created it to get a list of every update made to the tasks. You can filter by dates and add any issue field as a column. 

Here is an example:

12.png

Let me know if it helps.

0 votes
Srikanth Upputuri
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2022
0 votes
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2022

Hey @johnnav 

1. Unfortunately history searches are not supported on custom fields so we cannot be able to do so with JQL out of the box.

2. For second one also we cant get via JQL.

but via API we can to get this.

Regards,

Vishwas

johnnav January 9, 2022

Thanks Vishwas. Is there a good reference site for the usage of the APIs?

Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2022

Hey @johnnav 

Are you on Jira Server or Cloud Variant ?

Regards,

Vishwas

Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 9, 2022

Suggest an answer