Query that will just include labels that I am looking for.

Thomas Fritzen February 5, 2020

project = MATA AND issuetype = Test AND labels = E2E OR labels = Quarantined OR labels = P1 OR labels = P2 or labels = P3

I want this query to only include tickets that have all E2E, P1, P2, P3 and Quarantine.  When i run this it breaks it out so I get ticket that have P1 but not Quarantine and other combinations.  Is there such a query?  

Thomas 

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pete Singleton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2020

Try this:

project = MATA AND issuetype = Test AND labels IN (E2E, Quarantined, P1, P2, P3)

Thanks but that one does not work.  It brings back some that have E2E and P2 but not Quarantine.  I need all 5.  But It did put me in the right direction.  I might be able work with the data.  

Thanks

Thomas 

Pete Singleton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2020

That query will bring back any issues that have at least one of those 5 labels set.  Is that what you are looking for?  Or do you want specific combinations?

Also, I notice that you refer to label as Quarantine, but your query has Quarantined

I am looking for the combination of all 5.  The label is Quarantined,  my bad. 

Thomas 

Pete Singleton
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 5, 2020

You mean you want issues that have all five labels?  If that is the case you need the query that Jack supplied in the previous answer, with AND statements for all labels.

Thanks,  

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 5, 2020

Hi Thomas,

I believe you have to change the OR operator and use AND instead.

project = MATA AND issuetype = Test AND labels = E2E AND labels = Quarantined AND labels = P1 AND labels = P2 AND labels = P3

Regards

That kind of worked.  The search comes back empty but if I do this. 

project = MATA AND issuetype = Test AND labels = E2E AND labels = Quarantined AND labels = P1 

It will work but when I add the last P2 or P3 the search comes back empty. 

Thanks 

Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 5, 2020

And.. is there an issue with all the labels sets? if so, try to perform a reindex before to run again the query.

See Search indexing for further reference.

Regards

Suggest an answer