Query regarding script runner plugin - RangeQueryFactory

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2015

Hi All,

I was just going through - https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Scripted+JQL+Functions#ScriptedJQLFunctions 

and I checked the source-code of some of the functions already written, almost all the functions have the code stmt.

final RangeQueryFactory<String> RANGE_QUERY_FACTORY = RangeQueryFactory.stringRangeQueryFactory();

But In the API - https://developer.atlassian.com/static/javadoc/jira/5.2.11/reference/com/atlassian/jira/jql/query/RangeQueryFactory.html

I can't find the static method stringRangeQueryFactor? Also, does any one of you implemented a a custom function some quick code walk through of any of the existing code would be highly appreciated!

Thanks,

Tarun

2 answers

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2015

Only a couple of them use that factory. What is it you are trying to do?

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2015

Hi @Jamie Echlin [Adaptavist] , I was going through the source code, I think I only saw the ones which are using it, thus I was confused, I wanted to see some example source code in order to write some JQL functions of my own.

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 30, 2015

I am using JIRA 5.2.11

Suggest an answer