Query on Gantt Chart plugin (by Frank Polscheit)

Pilar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2015

Hi

I am testing the gantt chart plugin by Frank Polscheit

In the configuration section it is giving me a warning in red that - Automatic re-scheduling is disabled 

I do not know how to enable it.

Can anyone help pls?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2015

Yes and if you hit the "apply" button, you will see all your settings on a summary page. Also have a look into my wiki-based docu (https://polscheit.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GANTT/Gantt-Chart+for+JIRA).

By the way: I have published new release v3.2.4 of my Gantt-Chart add-on yesterday evening on the Atlassian Marketplace having quite some improvements. Just install it.

If you have any support request, please open question menu on the top right side within a Gantt-Chart and click on menu item "support request". A pre-filled email will be opened. Just add your topic and send it. Based on that email, a JIRA issue will be created and you will get an account automatically if not already happened earlier. That way of support is much better for tracking and taking care in opposite to Atlassian Answers, here (sometimes, notifications were not send in the past etc.).

Kind regards,
Frank

0 votes
Pilar
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 15, 2015

I got it, its the first check box on the re-scueduling tab

Suggest an answer