I have a query that returns the correct results.
When I add the query to a Kanban board it is missing some issues. However, when I go into the configuration and look at the columns, the amount of issues shown in each column is correct. (I made sure that no issues are in unmapped statuses)
Why is it that even though the query is correct and the amount of issues in each column is correct when in configuration mode, the actual view of the board is incorrect?
I compared the missing issues with issues that is shown and I can't see any difference in the issues.
I see two possibilities:
fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY
Since it only shows unreleased or empty Fix Versions, your missing issues probably have a released version.
That's a feature that works with the Release button: Release assigns a version in Fix Version and releases it, and the sub-filter hides those, so your board doesn't fill up endlessly.
Hope this helps.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs