Query not showing all results in Kanban View

Juan Du Toit April 16, 2015

Good Day,

I have a query that returns the correct results.

When I add the query to a Kanban board it is missing some issues.  However, when I go into the configuration and look at the columns, the amount of issues shown in each column is correct. (I made sure that no issues are in unmapped statuses)

Why is it that even though the query is correct and the amount of issues in each column is correct when in configuration mode, the actual view of the board is incorrect?

I compared the missing issues with issues that is shown and I can't see any difference in the issues.

Regards,

Juan

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nicolas Bourdages
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2015

I see two possibilities:

• You have a quick filter toggled on that hides some issues
  • More likely, the sub-filter is hiding issues that have a released version in the Fix Version field. By default, all Kanban board have this sub-filter, in Configure / General, last line at the bottom.

fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY

Since it only shows unreleased or empty Fix Versions, your missing issues probably have a released version.

That's a feature that works with the Release button: Release assigns a version in Fix Version and releases it, and the sub-filter hides those, so your board doesn't fill up endlessly.

Hope this helps.

Juan Du Toit April 16, 2015

Hi Nicolas

It worked!!

Thanks a lot.  I just removed the "fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY"

Suggest an answer