Query for last executer

dhanapal as December 23, 2014

Hi,

I want to find all the issues closed by me in the JIRA. Can you please give the query how to find?

Thanks,
dhanapal

3 answers

1 vote
Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2014

This will work. You can add more parameters (like project, issuetype...)

status changed to "closed" by currentUser()

Pls give me as a query...................

Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2014

This is a JQL query

0 votes
Gabriel Grijo March 22, 2018

Hey Peter, nice query, works fine for me now. Thanks!

0 votes

Pls give me as a query...................

Doug Swartz
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 23, 2014

as stated by Peter status changed to "closed" by currentUser() is a JQL query. In my instance of Jira it lists 149 issues that I have closed. You enter this query in the "Search for Issues" page. If you don't see a field to enter this type of query on that screen, you are probably in "Basic" query mode. Click on the "Advanced" link to see the text field where you can enter the query.

Suggest an answer