Query for getting all Jira active users and their last login date

Orit Nachshon August 30, 2017

Hi,

I am trying to run this query I found in the discussions, but it doesn't work:

SELECT cwd_user.lower_user_name , cwd_user.display_name,  to_date('01.01.1970','dd.mm.yyyy') + to_number(cwd_user_attributes.attribute_value)/1000/60/60/24 AS last_login

FROM cwd_user, cwd_user_attributes WHERE cwd_user.id = cwd_user_attributes.user_id AND cwd_user_attributes.attribute_name ='login.lastLoginMillis' AND cwd_user.ACTIVE ='1

Seems that this part is not working:

to_date('01.01.1970','dd.mm.yyyy') + to_number(cwd_user_attributes.attribute_value)/1000/60/60/24 AS last_login

Can someone help?

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 1, 2017

Hi Orit,

The knowledge base article How to Get a List of Active Users Counting Towards the JIRA application License will show you how to get a list of all active users that count towards the license.

Retrieve last login dates for users from the database will show you how to get the last logins for the users. 

Please keep in mind that if the user has a "Remember Me" token set, then the Last Login date will not reflect the last time the user accessed JIRA, but will instead show the last time they had to go through the login process. See: JRA-60508 for details.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer