Query Bulkchange

Floris_58 December 21, 2021

I would like to label a large number of issues in order for these to be visualized in my advanced roadmap. These issues are not part of one poject and therefore I need to label these. Can I make a bulk change on a query or is this option only available through an advanced roadmap? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2021

Hi @Floris_58 

What kind of label are you trying update ?. You can try doing "Bulk update" if you are trying to update a field. Those will reflect in "Advanced Roadmaps"

Regards,

Vishwas

Floris_58 December 21, 2021

Hi @Vishwas , I am not trying to update a label. I wish to label issues in order for these to show up in my roadmap based on that specific label. If I create a filter with all issues I need to label, I would like to label these all at once.

Floris_58 December 23, 2021

I found out how to do it, initiate your query and on the top right go to 'Tools', there you can bulk change your query

Like Vishwas likes this
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2021

Hi @Floris_58 

I missed out to reply to this. I hope this option you are referring too.

Bulk_issue.png

Regards,

Vishwas

Floris_58 December 23, 2021

Yes it is, thank you @Vishwas 

Like Vishwas likes this
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 23, 2021

Thanks @Floris_58 you can accept the answer if it has helped you solve the issue.

Suggest an answer