Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Query Bulkchange

I would like to label a large number of issues in order for these to be visualized in my advanced roadmap. These issues are not part of one poject and therefore I need to label these. Can I make a bulk change on a query or is this option only available through an advanced roadmap? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Floris_58 

What kind of label are you trying update ?. You can try doing "Bulk update" if you are trying to update a field. Those will reflect in "Advanced Roadmaps"

Regards,

Vishwas

Hi @Vishwas N M , I am not trying to update a label. I wish to label issues in order for these to show up in my roadmap based on that specific label. If I create a filter with all issues I need to label, I would like to label these all at once.

I found out how to do it, initiate your query and on the top right go to 'Tools', there you can bulk change your query

Like Vishwas N M likes this

Hi @Floris_58 

I missed out to reply to this. I hope this option you are referring too.

Bulk_issue.png

Regards,

Vishwas

Yes it is, thank you @Vishwas N M 

Like Vishwas N M likes this

Thanks @Floris_58 you can accept the answer if it has helped you solve the issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you