QA Contact fields

Shinjani Gaur March 5, 2014

During an import of Bugzilla data using the importer plugin, the "QA contact" field does not get imported. After an initial import via the importer plugin, I created a CSV file with "Bug ID", "Summary" and "QA Contact" fields and tried to import this via the csv importer. But the import shows errors for each of the issues I am trying to import. Is this the correct way of importing fields from Bugzilla which the importer plugin does not import?

1 answer

0 votes
pborkowski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2014

Hi,

you are right, JIM is not importing QA contact field currently, we have an improvement request reported for that: https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/JIM-533

I guess that you are mapping "Bug ID" to "Issue Key" and you are getting a really ugly errors like: "Failed to attach attachments to issue XX-9" - it's a bug in our importer ( https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/JIM-1120) and it's fixed for version 6.1.0 which we would like to release in the near future. Despite the errors, as long as you are not trying to import attachments via CSV, your issues should be imported(updated) correctly. If that's the error in your import, you can ignore it.

Shinjani Gaur March 5, 2014

I am mapping "Bug ID" to "Issue Key" and I am not getting errors about attachments either. At the end of the import process, the "QA Contact" field does not get imported. The error I see is :

ERROR - Error importing issue ExternalIssue{externalId=autoid-2256003358123852950, summary=commvault plugin DLLs need to be signed, issueType=null}

com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.external.ExternalException: Unable to create or update issue: ExternalIssue{externalId=autoid-2256003358123852950, summary=commvault plugin DLLs need to be signed, issueType=null}
	at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.imports.importer.impl.DefaultJiraDataImporter.createIssue(DefaultJiraDataImporter.java:962)
	at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.imports.importer.impl.DefaultJiraDataImporter.importIssues(DefaultJiraDataImporter.java:854)
	at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.imports.importer.impl.DefaultJiraDataImporter.doImport(DefaultJiraDataImporter.java:428)
	at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.imports.importer.impl.ImporterCallable.call(ImporterCallable.java:26)
	at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.imports.importer.impl.ImporterCallable.call(ImporterCallable.java:15)
	at com.atlassian.jira.task.TaskManagerImpl$TaskCallableDecorator.call(TaskManagerImpl.java:374)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
	at 

Suggest an answer