Putting an issue 'on hold' does not affect Resolution Time

Robert de Castro February 16, 2015

Similar to this post:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/59054.

I'm looking for a way to accomplish this (natively, if possible).  This question was asked back in 2012... I'm hoping that maybe I'm missing something??

Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
philleicht
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2015

Hey Robert,

I would suggest the same approach that Alexey stated in the most recent comment on the link you posted.
As this goes into the area of SLA handling, the easiest way would be to use an SLA addon that counts the time worked on the issue and excludes the time in certain status.
One plugin I've personally used is Time to SLA which should offer what you're looking for and also comes with a counter that displays the time remaining depending on the configuration you set.

If you're looking for a full service desk experience, you should give JIRA Service Desk as try, as this not only offers SLA management but also a lot of other features that your service team could benefit from.

I hope this helps!

Regards,
Philipp

0 votes
Robert de Castro February 17, 2015

Thank you.  I'll look into this.

Robert

Suggest an answer