Put criteria information next to field 'Priority'

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2013

Hi,

It is possible in Jira to put a text box or pop-up screen next to field 'Priority' (like a button'?' for example) in Create or Edit Issue?

I want to put criteria like SLA of my company (Service Level Agreement) so that any user can consult when create or edit issue a issue.

Thanks in advance!

Daniel

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
MJ
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 20, 2013

You could use the "Message Custom Field (for view)" custom field on the screens where it is relevant to provide such information under the priority field on your screen. You do require this add-on, which might allready be on your instance, but might not be enabled yet. Access the plugin manager to see if it is present and enabled (default turned off on OnDemand).

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2013

I turned on and test 'Message Custom Field'. Is just that I need! Thanks!

Cheers,

Daniel

Suggest an answer