Pushing JIRA(v7.2) issues to ServiceNow

Rahul Sahotay June 25, 2017

Greetings Everyone!

I performed an integration in between ServiceNow to JIRA and currently my all ServiceNow incidents are getting reflected in JIRA but the other part of integration(i.e. JIRA to ServiceNow) is not working.

I'm not sure what needs to be done to push JIRA issues.

Can anyone help me to push JIRA issues from a project to ServiceNow in a real time.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks much in advance!

Best Regards,

Rahul Sahotay

3 answers

0 votes
John Morales December 18, 2021

I have a similar use case, looking for examples to create a ServiceNow Change Request from Jira using the Jira Fix Version. We also have scriptrunner....

0 votes
Dmitry Tyomkin June 29, 2017

We have successfully created a ticket creation link from Jira Scriptrunner listener to SNow via REST API.

Rahul Sahotay June 30, 2017

Hello Dmitry:

Could you please shed some light on this, like how to use JIRA scriptrunner and what all basic APIs i can call to get the incident created in SNOW

Thank you!

Rodolfo So October 31, 2021

Hi @Dmitry Tyomkin 

Can you share to scriptrunner code on how you integrate Jira to ServiceNow? I'm working on this project and i''m having hard time to do it.

Appreciate your help on this.🙂

Thanks

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2017

You will probably want to either find a JIRA add-on to help you with this, or set up Webhooks in JIRA that will push data into ServiceNow.

Suggest an answer