Proyecto Jira

Gonzalo De Miguel October 8, 2019

Hola, es posible crear un proyecto que me muestre el estado de los otros proyectos que tengo en Jira?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 9, 2019

Hi Gonzalo,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Just for a better understanding of what you need, can you please give us more details about this feature that you need?

Would you like to use kind of a report? What information from the projects you would like to see?

Regards,
Angélica

Gonzalo De Miguel October 9, 2019

Hola Angelica, me gustaría poder crear un proyecto que me entregue información de todos los proyectos creados hasta el momento.

Saludos

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 11, 2019

It’s not possible to use a project to check other project’s information. 

There is a gadget called "Projects" to add on the dashboard that shows all projects and their information and filters.

I found only one add-on that may help, you can test it for free:

Also, we have a feature request suggesting the ability to add “Project information” in a project:

0 votes
Leo Diaz _ DEISER
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2019

Hola @Gonzalo De Miguel !

¿Conoces Profields? Es un complemento nuestro que te permite incorporar campos a nivel de proyectos y con el que podrás, si quieres añadir un campo Status:

Use Profields as a platform and analyze your projects in customizable reports with the eazyBI integration.

Está disponible en Data Center, Cloud y Server:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210816/profields-jira-project-custom-fields?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview

Saludos!

Leo

0 votes
Stepan Kholodov _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 14, 2019

Hello Gonzalo,

Stepan from ALM Works here. I just wanted to add that it would indeed be possible to create an overview of all projects which would always show relevant data in your Jira.

If you would be interested to give Structure a try, please feel free to reach out to us at support.almworks.com, we’ll be glad to assist you with any questions you might have and tell you more about what can be done with Structure in your case.

Best regards,

Stepan Kholodov

ALM Works

Suggest an answer