Proxy Error

Mohin Uddin May 12, 2014

Hi Expert (atlassian-jira.log) ,

I was unable to access my system at yesterday. When we try to access it appear an error called “Proxy error”.

Could you tell me what caused it?

Have a look screen shot below and let us know the update.

we can access using localhost and when we try to access using base url then appear this error.

I have been checked the attached log file but didn't find any issue.Could you please check this attached log file and tell me what was the reason?

Thanks

Mohin

3 answers

0 votes
Mohin Uddin May 12, 2014

Hi Fabio,

How can we resove this issue?

Thanks

Mohin

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2014

Hi Mohin,

did u try to change language settings as per my link? You should be able to perform this change using localhost.

Let me know,

Fabio

0 votes
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2014

Since it refers to /rest/helptips/1.0/tips, you may also try to disable helptips as in this other KB.

Cheers

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2014

Hi Mohin,

please take a look here https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/500+Internal+Server+Error+due+to+ParseException+es-419+is+not+a+valid+language+tag

This is one recurrent error that appears into your log file.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Suggest an answer