Proper "assign to lead developer" order in workflow transition post functions

Berke_Erem December 28, 2012

Hello,

We began building our workflows. With some transitions, I automatically assign a ticket to lead/some role. However I am not sure which would be the correct order of this function amongst the pre-defined ones. Currently I have a transition with the following workflow:

{no-format}

Set issue status to the linked status of the destination workflow step.

— THEN

Add a comment to an issue if one is entered during a transition.

— THEN

Update change history for an issue and store the issue in the database.

— THEN

Assign the issue to the lead developer.

Move Up | Move Down | Delete

— THEN

Re-index an issue to keep indexes in sync with the database.

— THEN

Fire a Issue Resolved event that can be processed by the listeners.

{no-format}

The assignement carries out without problem, but new assignee doesn't see this transition in his dahboard under Assigned To Me gadget. Please direct me on this.

Best regards,

Berke Erem

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Berke_Erem January 6, 2013

Hello Christian,

Turns out I had to move it one position above, just before updating the change history.

Thanks,

Berke

0 votes
Berke_Erem January 6, 2013

Hello Christian,

Turns out I had to move it one position above, just before updating the change history.

Thanks,

Berke

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 1, 2013

Hey,

I'm guessing here but the default assigned to me gadget displays open issues. As I can see you fire a "Resolved event". Does the issue already have a resolution? In that case it wouldn't show up in the assigned to me gadget...

Cheers Christian

Suggest an answer