Projects missing items from project dashboard

Deleted user January 15, 2014

When looking at each project, it is only showing summary, issues, reports and calendar and according to the documentation it should have a list of 8 items here. Why aren't they here?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2014

What do you think you are missing?

Some panels you see might not be there because there is no data for them yet, but it's hard to say without knowing which panels are not there...

Deleted user January 15, 2014

We seem to be missing road map, change log, popular issues, versions, componets and labels. Maybe you are right, maybe it is just because there isn't any data for these yet.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2014

Ok. You're right about no-data-yet

Roadmap and versions should appear when you start using versions (although it might be fix versions you need - I can't remember if affects versions will trigger it)

Components should appear when you add a component to the project (not even use it, just add it so it can be used). Labels should appear as soon as you stick any label on any issue in the project.

Popular issues will appear if you enable voting in general admin, and vote on issues in the project.

Change log is more related to source code from memory (I could be completely wrong on that - it might also be versions and releases, I really cannot remember)

Magnus Lindström January 19, 2014

Actually something seems to have stopped working on the Overview tab on JIRA OnDemand.
We have close to a hundred projects and rely heavily on Labels.

Unfortunatly we do not see Labels in the Overview tab anymoore.

I also tried to add a brand new Label to an issue just to see if it would display after that.....but No.

Anyone out there who could confirm this?

0 votes
Abdoulaye Kindy Diallo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2014

Folks,

It appears that this is an expected behavior as per the latest OnDemand release: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/What%27s+New. You could also have a look at: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-36617

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events