Projects and its Screens, Workflows, Issue Types

vittal kovuru June 29, 2017

Hi,

I have a requirement where in I need to pull all the Projects list from the JIRA and show what are the screens attached to each project?

Is there a way that I can pull this information from Admin role in an excel sheet?

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 29, 2017

Hi Vittal,

In SQL you can try something like the following:

select * from fieldscreenlayoutitem where fieldscreentab = (select ID from fieldscreentab where fieldscreen = (select ID from fieldscreen where name like '%Default%' LIMIT 1));

The LIMIT 1 is needed for Default due to the number of screens that have the word default in them.  If you have a specific screen you want to find that has a number of screens with the same name you need to filter for you can find the whole list with :

select * from fieldscreen;

That would change the query to:

select * from fieldscreenlayoutitem where fieldscreentab = (select ID from fieldscreentab where fieldscreen = (ID from first query));

EX: This returns the fields on the Default screen with an ID of 1:

select * from fieldscreenlayoutitem where fieldscreentab = (select ID from fieldscreentab where fieldscreen = (1));

You can use COPY with Postgres to output the data to CSV.  There is documentation for MySQL and some advice on how to achieve the same in Management Studio for Microsoft.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer