Project timesheet shows only my logs, although an administrator

Lighthouse Atlassian Admin July 30, 2014

Hello

i'm an administrator in jira, and trying to view a report by selecting a project timesheet. The problem is that i see only my logs, and noone elses.

Is there a permission tha i'm missing?

If i select advanced instead and use a saved filter, i see all other users as expected.

Thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2014

Hi,

In Tempo Timesheets 7.9. we introduced the "Tempo Project Manager" role. This role replaces the "Project Role To View Other Users", a Tempo Global Configuration in older versions and is used exclusively for viewing other users worklogs.

If the role is being configured for the first time, the Project Lead is added to it by default. However if the role has been configured previously (through the Tempo Global Configuration, in an older version of Tempo Timesheets), the users/groups are migrated to the role in each project. To add/ edit Users/ Groups to this role, go to the Project Administration, Roles, hover over and click on the respective fields to set them in edit mode. Edit the role as needed and click the Update button at the end of the line to finish.

Users in this role can view worklogs for other users in the Project, Issue and Agile Timesheet.

Kind regards,

Susanne

Suggest an answer