Project template types

Deleted user August 28, 2013

What is the difference between the JIRA project template types? Specifically, what is the point in choosing Project Management, Software Development, or JIRA Classic Project? I have created one of each and can not tell a difference. I searched Answers for an answer but could not find one.

Thanks much,

Jon

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Deleted user September 15, 2013

Thanks Abdoulaye. And I also got some help from another Atlassian team member that it would probably be helpful to post for everyone here:

I learned that the project management workflow does not have one specific workflow attached to it. So I should download one I like from the marketplace and connect it.

Abdoulaye Kindy Diallo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2013

hey mate, no worries. Thanks for sharing and hope you have fun working with a range of projects :)

1 vote
Abdoulaye Kindy Diallo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2013

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events