Project role or project Lead Unable to create or start sprints?

Sindhu July 27, 2017

Hi Team,

User is in Project role admin and Lead for all the project.

Permissions

Manage sprint permission: Project role Admin and Lead

Schedule issue Permission: project role Users

Error for Start Sprint

When he hover over the "Start Sprint" button, He see the message: "You need the Manage Sprints permission for all projects in the origin board to manage this sprint. Learn more". 

Veryfied the board and filter:

Project in Board: "The projects in this board cannot be listed because of the complexity of the board filter"

Please let us know the way to find out the list of projects in that board

Please help me on this 

Thanks in advance

Sindhu

1 answer

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2017

Open the filter in the issueNavigator, so that you can see all the issues that are being fetched. Then add the field "Project" from the columns dropdown so that you can now see all the list issues also displaying their project, now if you click on project column it will sort out the issues based on project grouping and thus you can easily see the grouping and hence the projects. Or even easier is to take CSV export of the issues with project column and do the same in the excel sheet and filter by project to see all the projects being fetched by the filter.

Sindhu July 28, 2017

thanks for your information.

i have queried it and it showing around 4000 issues .

in The filter query they user 

project category instead of 

Projects in( projet1, project2,)

will "category" cause any problem to show list of projects in board?

and i have verified that user had project role admin and lead for  all projetcs under the caregory . but not able to create sprint.

Suggest an answer