Project report screen from V3.13

Dave Pitts April 28, 2015

Hi, we are upgrading JIRA from V3.13 to V6.3. In V3.13 our users have access to a report screen that shows a volume of useful information (screen shot attached). Is there any way to create this same view in V6.3?2015-04-28 15_12_25-RE_ New IL JIRA instance - Message (HTML).png

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2015

It's mostly still there, but it has been re-arranged a lot.  Go to a project, look at the overview, and click

• issues for the lists of preset filters and project summary data
  • reports to get the list of reports at the top right

The quick create/admin/release area has gone, but you might find the 2summary" area more useful

Dave Pitts April 29, 2015

Thanks Nic. Is there any way that I can create a screen with a similar view? If it's too hard or not possible then our users will need to accept that JIRA has changed.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2015

Well, you could create a dashboard for the project that would get you quite close, but it wouldn't be directly associated with the project, so you'd have to create one for each project manually, and it wouldn't appear in the project screens. I think I'd invest in a bit of training on where things have moved to.

Suggest an answer