Project permission [ARCHIVE_DISCOVERY_ISSUES] does not exist

Luu Viet Anh December 6, 2022

Hi everyone, 

When I try to migrate cloud to cloud from free site to jira software standarn site. I getting error.

2022-12-07T06:52:06.328168Z,8a85e185-85ff-3004-9044-80444c373d34,Migration of Project failed. Reason: IllegalArgumentException: Project permission [ARCHIVE_DISCOVERY_ISSUES] does not exist. This permissionScheme isn’t present or referenced in the database. This caused 23201 other items to fail.

Pls help us on this issue. 

Thanks

AnhLv

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2022

That suggests you have tried out Jira Product Discovery on the free site, but not on the target site, or that the target site has not yet had the new permissions for JPD added (I seem to remember that they only started to roll out a week or so ago, so some sites may be behind).  

I would try creating a JPD project in the target site (delete it later if you have no intention of using it further), then re-try the merge.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2022

I am sorry, I forgot to say - I don't think you have done anything wrong here, I think you might have just run into an odd case where the data in your target system is not ready to accept data from your source, because JPD has not done all of its initial setup in the target yet.  Nothing we could have predicted or avoided!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events